Whenever we go to the store and make our way to the dog food aisle Addison knows her favorite part is about to come. After picking up a bag for the dogs we make our way to the fish aisle. She LOVES the fish- we could spend hours there! The attendants laugh at me because if we have time to kill I will park the buggy by the tanks where she can see and read a magazine I grabbed. She has a BLAST and I don't have to pay $3.99 for my magazine- everyone wins!
We have been talking for months now about getting her a fish and we finally decided she was big enough to understand the responsibility. So after Kyle and I's night-before-valentine's date we came home beta fish in tow.
The next morning Addison was so surprised to see her new fish. All she wanted was to be on the counter with the fish (whom she has yet to name). I taught her how to feed the fish and be easy with the bowl- she even tried to share her pacifier with the fish! Now that's love!




No comments:
Post a Comment