I have never seen a little girl love Mardi Gras parades as much as Addison does!
She sways and claps for the bands and waves her arm high in the air whenever aLast night I think we caught 2 DOZEN stuffed animals (I tried to give them away to kids as we saw them to get rid of some- then Bella claimed the cheapo ones when we got home, she loves Mardi Gras). The female parades are the best because they don't throw as hard and as careless as the men's societies do- so we stuck to just the women's parades for this Mardi Gras.
float goes by and catches BAKOODLES of stuff!
And the women LOVE Addi, it's like they can spot her from a mile away and they pile it on high! Cups, Beads, Moonpies, Shakers, Peanuts, Everything you can think of we caught.
Luckily Aunt Kayla is parading in the St. Patricks Day parade so after we picked through what beads were really nice and we wanted to save to decorate with next year we bagged all the rest up and handed them over to her to throw.
Recycle, Recycle, Recycle!I think we went to about 5 parades total and Addison loved every one of them!







No comments:
Post a Comment