Wednesday, February 25

**Just Like Mommy**

As I was shopping in Target yesterday I went down the $1 aisle (I love that aisle) and found the cutest stuff for Addi for spring. They had headbands with bunny ears and flower petals and all sorts of children sunglasses in all shapes & colors. Addison loves playing with Kyle & I's sunglasses so I decided that in celebration of spring coming I would go ahead and get her a pair and one of those cute headbands- she loves playing dress up. I couldn't get her to stop running around long enough to get a cute picture of her with both the headband & the sunglasses on.

This morning when we got in the car she had to take her sunglasses with her and put them on when she got in her car seat just like Mommy! I couldn't put them on for her- she had to do it. Uh Oh- Look's like we have a little movie star on our hands! She may not LOOK like me but at least she ACTS like me!







No comments: